Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks for Going Out of Business

Sunday mornings are never fun around the Goff household, especially with 9:00 a.m. church and the occasional early morning meeting for Dana. This past Sunday was no exception, but I had a surprise for Cooper and I wasn't sure how he was going to like it. While rushing through Mervyn's Going Out of Businesses sale, I found a suit for $40.00 for Cooper. I was so excited. I was going to save it for Christmas, but this Sunday was our Primary program. So I laid out his clothes and waited to see what he would say. First he said, "Do I put all of this on? This is a lot of clothes." Yes it is. He put it on and miracle, he left it on all through church. I had Carly take this picture. (I was busy still getting ready). He really was happy about the new suit, but probably didn't appreciate the good find that I did. Thanks Mervyns!

1 comment:

Mandee said...

You totally scored! And Cooper looks very handsome in his suit!